The TOP CONTROL computerized control system was designed to provide the professional user with the greatest quality and productivity in the field of powder coating.
The digital control unit makes it possible to control with absolute precision the proportional valves, gun voltage and gun current. This is all done simply and intuitively, thanks to the programs memorized on the units, and the possibility of personalizing the settings and transferring them to other control units. The PLC and PC connectivity, provided by the RS485 protocol, completes the system’s expandability features. The graphic display ensures a clear, immediate approach, allowing the user to be productive right away.
- Microprocessor control;
- Monochrome 4.9” blue/white display;
- 150 programs memorizable with all parameters;
- 3 preset programs;
- Call up programs by number or name;
- Separate control and adjustment of voltage and current (kV and µA);
- Autodiagnostics, with the problem shown on the display;
- 3 levels of operator access protection;
- Memorized programs can be sent to other control units;
- Automatic Venturi pump wear compensation.
SIVER products are built according to the EC Directive, ATEX 94/9/EC Directive and are subjected to ISO 9001/2008 quality control tests.